SORRY, SOLD OUT!
SILVERSTONE GLAMPING, 29 August to 31 August 2014
VIP GLAMPING ACCOMMODATION (POSH CAMPING) AT LITCHLAKE FARM CAMPSITE! Just £395 for the whole weekend based on two people sharing.
We will again be offering our VIP “Glamping” during the 2014 British MOTO GP. The fourth year running we will again be based at Litchlake farm campsite, which is the closest campsite to Silverstone main gate.
Our 2014 British MOTO GP Glamping at Silverstone will involve staying in 4 meter bell tents, in which you can stand up. The tent has a fitted ground sheet and is 100% waterproof. We will furnish your VIP tent with two single airbeds, fitted sheets, duvet and duvet covers, pillows with pillow covers, a spare blanket for each bed, a rug, a electric light (battery powered) and table and chairs.
You will also receive the services of our Pillow tour leaders and ground crew, and you can enjoy a nice group atmosphere during the Grand Prix. You can stay any number of nights from Thursday 28 August to Sunday 31 August (so you leave monday morning), so you can time your visit and watch all three days of the racing weekend. Each tent costs £395 (based on two people sharing a tent) and you can stay 1, 2, 3 or 4 nights for the same price.
The 2014 Moto GP season is going to be incredibility exciting with some amazing British drivers to support. The British Moto GP will again take place at Silverstone, and it will be a fantastic opportunity to see all the frills as spills of a top MOTO GP race.
Our campsite is the closest campsite to the main gate of Silverstone Moto GP circuit. Instead of staying in a hotel 20 miles away from Silverstone, and spending hours each day travelling to and from the track and sitting in traffic jams, we camp in the picturesque setting of Litchlake Farm, the closest campsite to the main entrance of Silverstone Race course. Better still, you can park one car or two bikes next to your tent (parking and campsite fees are included in our price).
Don’t worry about entertainment at night, the campsite is also home to the Grand Prix village with its many stalls and food outlets, we are also a few minutes walk away from the nightly entertainment at the Silverstone main gate, so we really are central to everything! All you have to do is buy your own GP entrance ticket; we take care of everything else, the campsite we use has good toilet and shower facilities. For the race itself, you need to buy your own entry tickets, and we recommend buying them directly from Silverstone! (Click Here for link to Silverstone website.)
- Camping (Based on 2 people sharing) at Litchlake Farm, the closest campsite to Silverstone main gate! The use of one Bell Tent, including 2 single air beds, fitted sheets, duvet and duvet covers, pillow and pillow cases, blankets, rug, electric light (battery powered) and table & 2 chairs.
- Your camping fees for Litchlake Farm Campsite are included in our price, worth £50 per person
- Parking for 1 car or 2 bikes per tent (parking is next to your tent) is also included in our price.
- Breakfast each morning, including tea or coffee, fruit juice, croissants, choice of cereals, etc.
- The services of an experienced Pillow ground crew who will stay on the campsite.
whats NOT included
- All food and drink not listed above (i.e. lunch and dinner).
- Your entrance ticket to Silverstone and the Grand Prix.
- Your transport to and from Silverstone on arrival and departure days.
- Any souvenirs you wish to buy.